1. There are currently raider(s) on play.driftmc.com

Scrubee's application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Scrubee, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrubee

Scrubee New Member

IGN:Scrubee
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    • MineCraft name:
      Scrubee
    NameMC Profile:
    https://namemc.com/profile/Scrubee.4

Current Age:
    I'm currently 14

Timezone/Country:
    UTC+01:00

Average Daily Hours:
    I'll be able to average 2-3 hours per day.

Month Joined Drift:
    January

Faction Name(s):
    N/A

Question 1: Have you ever been punished or banned on Drift? If so, why - and why should this not affect your chances?
    I have not been punished nor have I been banned on Drift at all.

Question 2: From everything you’ve learned about this position, players and our server, tell us how you feel you’d make a contribution.
    I've yet not been on the server but I'm quite experienced when it comes to staffing. I'm quite friendly and enjoy making new friends. But, I'd be able to help out by getting more players, voting everyday and supporting the server. I'd also be able to help out new players by telling them what to do & what factions is, etc if they've never played factions before. I'd be also a help incase the owner(s) need anything or any staff, I'd be here and help out.

Question 3: If you could start as a new player again, what would you do differently? What mistakes were made, and what have you learned?
    I'd make sure to break no rules, be friendly and be respectful.

Question 4: Do you frequently use our Drift Discord and have a working microphone?
    I'm quite new to Drift, but I love to make new friends and talk with people that I've never met before. I also do have a working microphone.

Question 5: Do you have any previous experience with moderation/staffing on servers?(tell us about it if you have)
    I'm actually quite experienced with staffing. I've been a past staff member on XYZ & LegendCentral. I've been an Administrator on LegendCentral, where I had the job to catch cheaters/hackers, watch the chat and handle the report bugs. I myself don't think I handled that job too well because I was immature. I've now learned from those mistakes to not be immature and be helpful to players.

Also, I've been an Moderator on XYZ. I first started with the helper role, so my job was to help out the players and watch chat. Maybe 1 or 2 weeks later, I got promoted to JrMod. My job then was to catch hackers, watch chat or help out players. I didn't get that much permissions (perm ban, perm mute, etc) I worked my way up to Moderator, where I got a lot more permissions than the other ranks. I got more stuff to handle like taking care of reports on the forums, watching the forums, etc.

Late in the Summer, around July, I resigned from my position because I was quitting MineCraft.
    I've also been an Owner on a server which didn't turn out too good. I made a skyblock server because I thought it'd be a enjoyable & fun experience to own a server. I learned alot from owning a server, like dealing with plugins, using Pex and a lot more. The server sadly shutdown as I didn't have enough funds to keep the server up.

Question 6: What issues / situations frustrate you the most on Drift?
    At the moment, really nothing. I've yet to seen the server and I'm quite hyped to see.

Question 7: Why should we choose you as staff over somebody else?
    Because I'm a quite experienced staff member who loves to talk with people and make new friends. I also know all the basic commands that staff members should have and shouldn't have. I've also been an factions player before, so I know how faction is.

Question 8: Is there any other information you might think is useful for us to know / is there anything else we should know?
    Criticism is allowed. :)
    By the way, I might have not spelt something right or my grammar is horrible. I apologize about that, I'm from Norway, but I'm currently taking english classes.

#1 Scrubee, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. Coleman

Coleman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    weeaboos are always mature

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.